Re: I'm not quitting that easy. (Was: Re: I would like to vote also.)

"Thomas Bushnell, BSG" wrote:

> karlheg@bittersweet.member.dsl-only.net (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:
>
> >  </sigh> You must have skipped the next paragraph...  I *do* get it.
> >  I said that.  It doesn't prove I'm the man in the photo, just that
> >  the man in the photo is the man they've met.
>
> Well, that's quite irrelevant then.  They can tell us that without any
> signatures or PGP at all.

Well, thats the same deal with everyone isnt it, anyone whos had there
id verified by meeting other developers could be an "imposter"
presenting the same "fake" id to everyone.

Would it really matter if there was a debian developer that works really
hard and had NOT proven their ID beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Its not that hard to recognise some people by the style and content of
there writting, im sure that Karl is the one and only Karl M. Hegbloom
that has ever posted to debian mailing lists.

Has this thread ever been more than just a personal attack?

Why dont we judge people by their work/contribution?

Glenn

"To err is human, to make the same mistake twice is stupid." - ?