Re: uploading packages

On Friday 08 December 2000 20:40, William Lee Irwin III wrote:

> > I'm planning to upload some packages in the near future (and for the
> first time), but I don't know where exactly to dupload them to. Any
> hints? Documents? And do I need to do anything beyond announcing I'm
> doing it? (I hunted around debian.org but must have missed them.)

If you are planning to upload some packages to the master you have to have a
debian account first or a sponsor.
If you haven't a debian account or a sponsor yet you may visit
http://www.debian.org/devel/join/ for more information.

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.