Re: debian-changelog-mode

[dpkg-dev-emacs vs. dpkg-dev-el vs. debian-changelog-mode...]

>   Now if you want me to rename the package, I'll be glad to, but give
> me at least one good reason to do so (or three bad ones :-)

Well, currently nothing in woody seems to be named *-emacs, but there
is a precedent for *-mode (for packages that are Emacs editing modes)
and *-el (for other collections of Elisp code; and, not all of them
contain a file *.el).

If you think your package will eventually do more than just provide
debian-changelog-mode, then I'd say use -el.  Otherwise, stick with
-mode.

-itai