Re: ITP: openafs-krb5, openafs-ptutil - packages needed for openafs to be useful

    Daniel> Is this disableable in the openafs packages, or at least,
    Daniel> does it scream loudly?

I'm not sure what you mean.  The openafs packages as I ship them never
use noauth mode; they use pt_util instead.  An administrator can
restart bosserver with the noauth flag.  If they do so, their server
will accept unauthenticated requests until it next restarts.

What are you actually worried about?  Someone breaking in and leaving
bosserver set to noauth as a back door, or someone configuring a
system incorrectly?