ITP: openafs-krb5, openafs-ptutil - packages needed for openafs to be useful

I'm not opening a new wnpp bug; I consider this more or less implicit
in the existing ITP for Openafs I took over from Mark Eichin.

In the course of packaging Openafs I needed a way to convert Kerberos
tickets into AFS tokens.  So, I packaged up aklog and asetkey from the
NRL afs-krb5 distribution into openafs-krb5.  (ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil).
It is provided under a BSDish license.

The default way of setting up an AFS cell involves opening your system
up such that any user who can send UDP packets to your system can
execute arbitrary commands as root while the database is being
created.  This fails to meet my personal security standards or those
of Debian.  So, I packaged up pt_util, a program that creates the
protection database without requiring the sysadmin to configure in a
remote root hole.  Pt_util is a local MIT utility and really does not
have a public upstream source, although it is likely to be available
in the future.  There is an upstream maintainer who I have coordinated
with.  It is released under the MIT license.

Anyway, both of these are sitting in the upload queue along with
openafs itself.  I don't think this is really worth another ITP, but a
heads up certainly can't help.

--Sam