Re: RFC: planning bunch of wishlists for menu hints

* "Yann" == Yann Dirson <ydirson@altern.org> wrote:

Yann> On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 02:49:29AM -0500, joost witteveen wrote:
>> Maybe to get the hints thing going in Debian, I would have
>> to include a couple in /usr/lib/menu/default again

Yann> Also, an easy way to activate them (ie. a debconf question)
Yann> would allow more people to just be aware of the feature.  Who
Yann> reads the docs...

I know about the hints, still I see no point in adding them to my
menuentries, until there is no list of available ones.

Chances, that two similar packages use the same hints without some
coordination is rather small I'd say. The *clock* maintainers did
coordinate; otherwise we would have had "[Cc]lock" and "[Cc]locks" and
"[Tt]ime" and such some, I am sure.

So I say: go ahead Yann, and do the list.

Ciao,
        Martin