Re: Offline mail reader for several lists

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Nils Rennebarth wrote:

> It needn't be the mail reader, it could be a separate "Folder synchronizer"
> program as well. I tend to change things like Mail readers and Window
> managers only once every two years :-)

It just so happens, that yesterday Tomas Pospisek <tpo@sourcepole.ch>
asked me to sponsor mailsync.  He says, "...which serves as a mailbox
synchronization tool between imap servers..."

It sound like that will do what you want.  You could ask him for details.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>