Re: Our Most Precious Resource: Programmer Time (was Re: long term goals)

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 01:50:25PM -0200, Gustavo Noronha Silva (KoV) wrote:
> I'm just going against the idea "do not write in C! it takes a long
> time!"... Just because of the last phrase in the above paragraph...
> I've got to have quality, and if a program needs to be written in C
> (or it would be better if it was to..) one should not avoid this
> to make it easier...

The author choses the language, just like he choses the license. If his
ease is the most important thing, then he should write it in whatever
language he feels would be easiest.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org