Re: object-oriented C programming

    PB> Yeah yeah, I know, no inheritance, no polymorphism, blah blah
    PB> blah. I know.

    PB> I could care less :-)

That's great. You know, though, that you're never going to get out of
this stage of being a lame programmer until you start having some
respect for your betters.

I can't say I hold out much hope for you, though.

    PB> The most useful, innovative feature of all of the OOP
    PB> movement, is proper object encapsulation.

"The most useful, innovative feature of a baseball stadium is the
peanuts. Therefore, I'm declaring this peanut a baseball stadium."

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us