Re: long term goals of debian membership

As a non-developer who secretely thinks having a @debian.org address is
kewl, I would like to wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Collins. I'm glad
that the people who make debian packages take them personally, and I
think the work they put into becoming developers is part of that. Debian
is about quality, and that doesn't come from an infinite number of
monkeys making an infinite number of packages...