Re: ITO: New maintainers wanted for: glade, glademm, gtkmm, gnomemm

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 11:14:47PM +0100, Mariusz Przygodzki wrote:
> On Friday 01 December 2000 14:52, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
>
> > > Hi Mariusz!
> >
> > You wrote:
> > > I'd like to take them from you maintaint above packages.
> > > I have experiences with gtkmm-- and
> > > gnome-- as a programmer so I'm very interesting in it.
> > > There's a small problem because I have no still DAM approval so probably
> > > at the beginning I wiil need some spnsors for upload them.
> >
> > I'll sponsor you. Just contact me when you have finished them.
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks in advance but I'd like to know Marcus Brinkmann's opinion on this
> subject before I send my RFAs and start any work on these packages.

Uh, my god, they are yours!  :)

If you have any trouble with what I wrote (in the bug reports, rules files),
let me know. Tear them apart and repackage them if you want.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de