ITO: New maintainers wanted for: glade, glademm, gtkmm, gnomemm

Hi,

the Hurd is my focus, and I am sloppy with my other packages, which is not
good. There are certainly people more interested in them, who will give them
the care they need and deserve.

glade: GUI Builder for gtk/gnome
Only simple bugs (wrong icon in menu) or upstream bugs. Not hard to
maintain. Actively developed upstream.

glademm: C++ code generator for the above package.
A catastrophe. It needs to be coordinated between glade and gtkmm, and
one of those always creates problems. The packaging is actually very easy.
Has a lot of bug reports open, which need to be checked after updating (I
tried to update it, but the code generated didn't build, oh my).
Actively developed by his author.

gtkmm: A C++ wrapper for Gtk.
A not so small package, and as a library package a bit more complicated. The
package is in a sane state. Actively developed.

gnomemm: A C++ wrapper for Gnome.
This belongs to gtkmm, it was in the same source and is now split out
upstream. It's of the same complexity, but smaller.

It makes sense to maintain gtkmm+gnomemm together, and maybe even glademm.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de