Re: HPT366 install disks: do we have them?

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 05:59:16PM -0800 , Philip Brown wrote:
> [ Petr Cech writes ]
> > > Does this already exist somewhere, even?
> >
> > udma66 flawor of boot-disks
>
> aha.
>
> /cdrom/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.16-2000-07-14/udma66
>
> nice that we have it "available".
> Too bad there isnt a more automatic way of making that available.
>
> To put it another way, it's too bad that the CDROM distribution isn't more
> tailored towards "You have a CD, so let's make ALL drivers available to
> you at once", rather than just duplicating the ftp.debian.org filestructure

how? already the first CD boots with standard, the second with -compact I
think flavour. Why the udma66 flavour is not the default see archives of
debian-boot.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<vaidhy> Debian - It is all about choice, baby!!