Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

[...]

>> I just want a simple method.

DB>   Huh?  You've lost me totally.  I mean..if a user wants to add entries to
DB> his/her menu, it's necessary to either:
DB>  (a) add them in .sawfishrc,
DB>  (b) create local Debian menu entries (I think in ~/.menu) and run
DB>    update-menus, or
DB>  (c) use the Gnome menus (ick)

DB>   I don't see how removing option (b) (or rather, disabling it by default)
DB> makes things easier on the user..

By default Sawfish display Gnome menu (Sawfish is the Gnome wm) and I want
to keep the choice for a user to install Gnome menu or Debian menu.

If I define Debian menu by default (in the system-wide configuration file) a
user can't redifine Gnome menu in .sawfishrc

So the default is Gnome menu and a user can enable Debian menu if he want.

Christian