Re: dpkg-buldpackage thinks radiusd-cistron is debian-native

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000, Norbert Veber wrote:

> It doesnt look like thats it in this case:
> nveber@pyre[~/debian/radiusd/radiusd-cistron-1.6.3/debian]$ cat changelog
> radiusd-cistron (1.6.3-1) local; urgency=low

Is there a ../radiusd-cistron_1.6.3.orig.tar.gz? If not that's the reason
why dpkg-buildpackage think's it's a native package.

> Last time I tried it (about two weeks ago) it didnt produce a diff, though I
> cant double check at the moment, as it wont compile due to missing files in
> libc6-dev:
> /usr/include/bits/socket.h:300: asm/socket.h: No such file or directory

This problem is fixed in libc6-dev version 2.2-4 that is in unstable since
at about 12 hours.

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi