how remove debconf.db and templates.db entries related to removed packages.

Hello.

Upgrading my ldap-server from openldapd-1:1.2.11-1 to slapd-2.0.7:
apt-get remove --purge libopenldap-runtime libopenldap1 openldapd
openldapd-utils.

Some of this packages have a debconf templates
(/var/lib/dpkg/info/openldapd.templates). But after removing all packages -
old entries, related to openldapd, libopenldap-runtime, etc still exist in
debconf.db and templates.db.

Are we have tools(in debconf or separately) to clean debconf.db and
templates.db from invalid(to be exaclty - not used) entries?

wbr, Serg.