Re: lintian doesn't like icons in png format [was Re: icon.png => debian/ ?]

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 06:00:56PM -0600, An Thi-Nguyen Le typed:
} You can look at the grip package to see how it deals with a non-xpm
} icon (in this case, a tif/tiff).  Just plop it into /usr/share/icons.
} I believe this is the same place where wmaker-data dumps its icons
} as well.

Argh, ignore this part of my message... nothing to do with anything....

--
An Thi-Nguyen Le