Re: [OT] Re: how do i make my program better?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 09:44:51AM -0600, An Thi-Nguyen Le wrote:
> When I'm in a hurry, I do NOT want to spend time searching the crappy
> index of an info page, or through each section of an info document

And when you're not in a hurry, and want to learn some new method of doing
something, a document in the form of manual page is probably the worst way
because it's poorly organized, you can't orient yourself in it and its
indentation is not suitable for examples.

Just like not all code is the same, not all documentation is the same.
Different documentation has different audience and requires different
format and viewer software.

(Can we stop stating the obvious now and go back to writing some of that
documentation? ;)