[OT] Re: how do i make my program better?

* Timmy Douglas (tdouglas@home.com) wrote:
> well i was wondering if anyone here has experience in how i should get
> user feedback on something like this so i can make a better program
> for people. well, i hope this was the right place.

The way to get feedback is to get users. You get users by filling a
niche. You see a hole and fill it. Oh look, there is no program that
does XYZ, people need that, so I'll write one.

Writing yet another MTA is not filling a niche, so you are unlikely to
get users - unless your MTA does something no other MTA can do, and that
thing is useful.

Not that this is not the appropriate forum for this kind of question.

Tom.
--
   /V\    | Tom Gilbert, London, England | http://linuxbrit.co.uk |