iostream found (was: c/c++ documentation)

Sorry if this message was a little unclear. I did in fact do research
on the web and found plenty of resources. I was looking for a nice deb
package with good standard c++ docs so I could use it while not
connected to the net.

The problem is that I first tried to do an 'info fstream' which
doesn't work. Luckily, someone pointed out the fact that I should be
using 'info iostream' which covers the information I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help.