Re: FW: Filesize of serveral packages does not correspond to thement ione d size in the Packages file

> > From: Nils Lohner [SMTP:lohner@ecf.teradyne.com]
> > >

> > Can you please stop sending this long notice to the lists?  It's bad
> > netiquette and people don't want to have to retrieve more mail than
> > necessary, esp. on dialup lines.
> >

> - NOTICE -

Sorry, I'm not used to the "cultur" of my new employer. Unfortunatly I
haven't found out how to stop it in Outlook :-( (maybe never). Anyway
I'm not going to use my business account here.

Actually I did download these packages with Netscape but it never
occured to me that "Save as..." did a dos-conversion. Besides does
anyone know how to prevent Netscape from doing it.

What amazes me I also did use rsync on all of these file and I definitly
know it processed cfengin since I used options -avvP. Why didn't rsync
correct it?

O. Wyss