Re: c/c++ documentation

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Aaron Brashears wrote:

> I have been poking around for c/c++ documentation. Most c library
> calls are covered in the man pages, but standard c++ classes don't
> seem to be represented. I was able to find stl-manual - which is
> fantastic - but I would also like to have browsable documentation for
> the ios classes such as fstream, istream, etc.
> Is there a good c++ standard library reference?

I believe one is in the works for libstdc++-v3.  Of course, I
don't know when it will be released.  In the meantime, I've found
Josuttis' book to be the best documentation around.

                                 -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson