Re: Anarchism package

David Starner said:

> If someone uploads something hateful, I'm sure that the Debian developers
> will take action to remove it before release, and probably action to
> prevent anything like it being uploaded. But until then, nobody's being
> hurt by a few packages laying around the archives. Pick one up, look through
> it, maybe you'll learn something. Or don't.

How do you that nobody is hurt? I can tell you that the bible being
distributed by Debian deeply shocks me, and that I wouldn't have considered
becoming a member if the bible was not counter-balanced by the anarchism
package.

I'm not happy with this, and being member of a project that distributes
theistic propaganda is hard to swallow for me. Though I can life with
the existing compromise. The best would be to ban completely religious,
philosophical or political documents from Debian.

-Ralf.