RE: Craig Sanders

> Do you have any clue who Thomas Bushnell is?  Do you care?  Do you know
> what he has contributed to Debian already?  You should consider finding
> out before you start claiming that he has nothing to contribute and that
> Debian is worse off with him than without.

okay, first off... why don't you point out where the fuck i said those
things? i didn't. those were thomas' words (formed as questions, btw), and
you're projecting them onto me. stop.

> Thomas is definitely not a clueless person.  He's certainly got more of a
> clue than cas, who can't seem to disagree with anyone without using the
> words "fuck" and "asshole" to describe his position.

i never said thomas was a clueless person. not once. stop trying to project
words i didn't say into my mails. the only thing i've said that could in any
way, shape or form be interpreted that way, was directed at the obvious
write-first,-think-later syndrome thomas had a fit of. which, incidentally,
we *all* suffer from at least *once*.

speaking of which, craig just sent in another mail, where he manages to make
a total ass of himself. i wish he wouldn't do that, because now it's just
getting to the point where people are swearing/yelling just for the sake of
swearing/yelling.

now, can we finish this any time soon, or are we going to keep on
regurgitating the same insults time and time and time again for another
4314234565129387 mails?

-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.