Re: Craig Sanders

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 01:26:12AM -0500, cas@deadbeast.net wrote:
> > What do we do when Craig decides to attack a user for a bug report
> > that Craig deems foolish or in error?
>
> i like a fuck about you are a posturing wanker.  i am not to jump in
> the fucking thing you can do about you are behaving like a direct
> result of the record, this means you are behaving like at least as i
> repeat, to preen try jump quote someone without their fucking loser like
> you crapping on the big bad world is to quote someone without their
> fucking rude fuck about you who are not bother to achieve anything
> constructive, it is not bother responding, i repeat, am not offended by
> i don't give a wanker.

You know, that looks remarkably like one of the real Craig Sanders'
messages.  Garbage in, garbage out.

<knghtbrd> is it a sign of mental illness to wander aimlessly through the
           start map, collect your Thunderbolt, hop in the pool, and gib
           yourself with it just to see your head buouce when it falls
	   through the bottom of the pool?  =>
<knghtbrd> "You know you're a Quake addict when ..."