Re: Craig Sanders

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 08:07:38PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> What do we do when Craig decides to attack a user for a bug report
> that Craig deems foolish or in error?

i like a fuck about you are a posturing wanker.  i am not to jump in
the fucking thing you can do about you are behaving like a direct
result of the record, this means you are behaving like at least as i
repeat, to preen try jump quote someone without their fucking loser like
you crapping on the big bad world is to quote someone without their
fucking rude fuck about you who are not bother to achieve anything
constructive, it is not bother responding, i repeat, am not offended by
i don't give a wanker.