Re: Craig Sanders

** On Nov 14, Thomas Bushnell, BSG scribbled:

> What do we do when Craig decides to attack a user for a bug report
> that Craig deems foolish or in error?
As many already said, Thomas: either a) ignore it or b) peel off the
language and get the message he's sending. Craig is _really_ mostly right.
Personally, I don't mind that language - frankly, I often admire the
creativity :))). When receiving a message that uses foul language and,
because of that fact (mostly), seems to be inflammatory why don't you just
smile, install a filter and re-read the message? :) Wouldn't that be much
easier and healthier? Not to mention that so much time was wasted on reading
this utterly useless and irrelevant to this list thread.

> I suppose I can develop a thicker skin, and kill files go a long way.
> But when he proceeds to harm the project yet further, what then?
What harm? I can see no harm to the project. The only harm is when kids <10
years of age are reading Craig's messages and start using the language at
home - they may easily get hurt by their parents :))

just my $0.02

marek