Re: ITP: OpenH323

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:52:47PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> Third piece: clients.  These are distributed in separate tarballs, but
> they're small and I see no reason to split them up.  There are
> currently three programs here: OhPhone, the command line phone client;
> OpenAM, an answering machine program; and PSTNGw, a gateway to PSTN.

Could you please also look at packaging opengate, the gatekeeper based
on the OpenH323 libraries?  Having a gatekeeper really enhances the
usability of H.323 clients and opengate seems to work well enough.

Can't remember the URL offhand, it used to be linked from the main
OpenH323 site.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/