Re: NVidia packages (step 2)

>> Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek@solutions4linux.de> writes:

 > > Great stuff! What's the licence on these anyway ? Will they make their
 > > way into the debian archives ?

 > sorry but the license prohibid distribution :(

 Exactly.

 This is not limited to distribution using the Debian archive, but also
 includes distributing it from your website, which puts these packages
 at the same level as warez.

 I'm sorry to be so harsh, but the license is draconian, and it should
 be treated as such.  If you really want to continue distributing these
 packages, contact NVIDIA and either get a written permission from them
 to do so or get them to change the license to something not as
 braindead as this.

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo