Re: ITP: its4

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> writes:
AS> For general discomfort I also post the LICENSE:
AS>
AS> ITS4 (It's The Software, Stupid! -- Security Scanner)
AS> NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE (Version 1, Feb 17, 2000)
AS>
AS> (c) You may build derived versions of this software under the
AS> restrictions stated in Section 2, Restrictions, of this license. The
AS> derived versions must be clearly marked as such and must be called by
AS> a name other than ITS4. ITS4 and "It's The Software, Stupid!" are
AS> trademarks of Cigital, Inc.

This sounds awfully similar to the license pine ships with; this
paragraph means, among other things, that naming the Debian package
'its4' is a violation of the license.  It's unclear to me whether it
could be included in Debian at all, even in non-free.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell