Re: new section in Debian menu system for file managers

Today, Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:
>> IMHO it's not too long, just one letter longer then "Programming".
> Programming is too long, too. :)

Yeah, and as we all know what it does -- rename it to "Hacking" (-8

>> What alternatives do we have? "Filebrowser"? Of simply "Filesystem"?
>> "Fileadmin"?
> Filesystem, or Disk, or Browser...

Filesystem is too long, Disk makes me think of tunefs, Browser is
pre-memed by the WWW.

Would naming the category just "Files" make anyone's head explode?

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs
Hail RMS! Hail Cthulhu! Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!