List of all Internet services on Debian sites

Hi,

I'd like to know about all the services that Debian has
on its machines.

We already know a lot about ftp and http sites, but I'd like to
know all publicly available and restricted services that run
on Debian sites. This information could be put together
on a page and put on the Debian web site.

There is already a list of debian machines, and usage policies.
And there is also information on things like public key
server. But a complete and single list which has:
  * Specific internet services
    - keyserver
    - directory?? (is there one? would be very useful!)
    - cvs
    - etc
  * Peoples' home pages

and possibly more would be a good collection of information.

We have a similar portal here at the univ. which has links
and info to all inet services... So if you're looking for
digital library search you know that you can find it on that
page.

I was looking for information on whether a directory service
is present, so I though a similar thing might be nice.

If we can collect the information here, perhaps I can write
a web page that can be checked in by a developer. (I'm in NM queue)

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr