Re: Avifile package

i would personally suggest creating libavifile, that contains both libaviplay.so (possibly
libavi_mjpeg.so as well) and the win32 dlls.. mainly because they're useless separated.  from
there, the actual players themselves have libavifile as a dependancy (avifile-player,
avifile-samples, avifile-xmps, avifile-xmms.. etc)

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when