Re: Avifile package

are you creating 2 separate packages?  there's multiple parts to avifile; the avifile video/audio
encoder classes (libavifile0, libavifile0-dev), the qt-based player that comes w/ it, the xmps
plugin that comes w/ it, alternatively the xmms-avi plugin that's uses it.. some of the stuff in
the samples subdirectory could be pretty useful, too..