Re: Avifile package

-- Start of PGP signed section.
> are you creating 2 separate packages?  there's multiple parts to avifile; the avifile video/audio
> encoder classes (libavifile0, libavifile0-dev), the qt-based player that comes w/ it, the xmps
> plugin that comes w/ it, alternatively the xmms-avi plugin that's uses it.. some of the stuff in
> the samples subdirectory could be pretty useful, too..

Yeah

Just now I've three packages

avifile-player
avifile-samples
codecs-win32

I'll probably upload them soon and they will be probably part
of contrib as I'm not sure about licencing issues for now
as aviplayer is using some code from xanim and DLL are also non GPL.

But in the near future I'll separete avifile-player to library and
there will also be an extra package for xmps as soon as I'll have time
to play with this (I assume next week).

--
             There are three types of people in the world:
               those who can count, and those who can't.