Avifile package

Hi

I'm just now packaging avifile program which is
playing varios avifile while using Windows codecs.

This project itself is GPL, however its using some Windows codes
which are only available in binary form - but they are free.

For now I'm going to put this package to non-free - but maybe it would
fit to contrib ???

In case anyone is doing/done same job please let me know ASAP.

bye

--
             There are three types of people in the world:
               those who can count, and those who can't.