Re: sgml-tools, sgmltools

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:05:07AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Hi.

Hello,

>I just have found your mail on lists-archives web,
> so this maybe late and has been solved, but.
>
> Have you tried: "apt-cache search docbook|grep sgml" ?
>
> Here is my result:
>   sgmltools-2 - Second generation SGML text formatting system based on DocBook
>   sgml-tools - SGML converters for the linuxdoc DTD only.

First : thanks for the answer ;) Second : sorry this is indeed my fault
: I didn't notice (have looked for sgml tools via packages.debian.org)
the suffix, first wanted to download the package, secondly view all the
dependancies, and decided to let apt-get realize the work, but
give it directly the name.

Regards,
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY - FRANCE/ Tel : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61