Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

I never stated that it was a Debian Consitution issue, but it IS a
genuine problem for Debian.  SPI exists in large part to handle
various issues for Debian.  If SPI is failing to do so, and is failing
to live up to its by-laws (which I recognize are distinct from the
Constitution), then Debian does have problems too.

-- John