Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 11:05:17AM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> In any case, you can't necessarily imply that no "annual meeting" was held
> simply because the paperwork (reports) for that meeting have failed to
> appear. As someone else pointed out, these reports can be delivered with
> quite some bit of delay.

For my own curiousity, regardless of whether we can infer that no
meeting occured from the lack of paperwork, did such a meeting occur?

Also, I assume we are talking about a meeting for the year 2000 - is it
anywhere specified that this needs to be before October?  The year's
not over.

Dan