Re: Bug Tags

Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   Would it be possible to add a slightly less final version of this tag?
>   "wontfixsoon", maybe..
>   I don't have any bugs that I'm never planning to fix, but there are some
> which would be difficult to fix without major redesigns, and thus have a
> lower priority on my list-of-things-to-do than simple-to-fix bugs.

Perhaps a wishlist severity would be appropiate for such bugs.

>   Also, I'm not clear on what the stable tag is meant for.  Should any bug
> pertaining only to the version in "stable" be flagged with it, or only
> RCBs?

I expect it'd be useful as a way of marking bugs that are only present
the current stable, and so will be fixed at the next major release.
Maybe such bugs could be closed then. I remember people wanting in the
past to be able to manage their bugs this way.

--
see shy jo