Re: Bug Tags

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 09:32:16AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Thanks to the tireless and heroic efforts of Adam Heath and yours truly
> (yes, you may applaud now, bouquets accepted also), the BTS should now
> support "Tags" for bugs.

My thanks to you and doogie (though he's probably killfiled all my mails to
go along with his permanent /ignore of me on IRC) for implementing this.
I've been needing a tool like this to help manage the X buglist for a long
time.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that
Debian GNU/Linux                |   reading it will cause an aneurysm.  This