Re: Installed stlport 4.1-0beta3 (source i386)

On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 02:54:49PM -0400, Raphael Bossek wrote:
>  libstlport - STLport
>  libstlport-dbg - STLport debuging files
>  libstlport-dev - STLport development files

These package short descriptions are not the most helpful I've ever read...
Any chance they could be elaborated a bit?

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   It's not a matter of alienating authors.
Debian GNU/Linux                |   They have every right to license their