Re: mutt, gpg and automated key retrival

* Peter Palfrader (ppalfrad@cosy.sbg.ac.at) [000924 01:21]:
> > What I would like to see for some time now is that mutt finds the key of the
> > author of signed mails on my favorit keyserver (if it is not there locally
> > already) and checks the mails signature.
> >
> > but right now this feature is disabled. the mutt command in charge of that is
> > set to an empty string:
> > set pgp_getkeys_command=""
>
> The mutt command is not needed. Set keyserver in your ~/.gnupg/options file.
> GPG will then try to fetch the key if it is needed.

I have gpg set up this way. Would it download the key of said 'Martin Macok'
if I opened a signed mail from him? It does not for me.

.gnupg options contains (comments deleted)
force-v3-sigs
escape-from-lines
lock-once
keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
honor-http-proxy

> > But even if I try to receive a key manually using gpg on the command line
> > fails:
> > gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.de.pgp.net -recv-key "Martin Macok <martin.macok@underground.cz>"
> > gpg: can't open `Martin Macok <martin.macok@underground.cz>'
>
> Use the keyid, like gpg --keyserver ... --recv-key 01234567

How would mutt, gpg or I know what keyid he had? the signature is just

where is the keyid?