Re: ITP: ng - lightweight console-based editor with i18n support.

At Sun, 24 Sep 2000 04:18:02 -0500,
Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:

> > > License:
> > >     Ng is free software. You can use, modify and redistribute this
> > >     program. For commercial use, I hope the contact is made with me,
> > >     but this is not a condition. Any loss of profit or damage by
> > >     using this program is not in charge with me.
> >
> > It would be good to ask the person to add to this that we can
> > redistribute modified versions.
>
> Er, it already means that.  The only people in the world who don't
> understand it to mean that are the University of Washington.
>
> Other than that, someone might help him standardize his grammar.

Sorry for my poor skill of English. How about this?

License:
    Ng is free software. You can freely use, modify and redistribute this
    program. For commercial use, the author wishes to be contacted,
    but this is not a requirement. The author is not responsible
    for any loss of profit or damage caused by the use of this program.

Please note that this is just a translation for reference only.

--
Yasuhiro TAKE <take@debian.org> / Debian Project

	"I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."