Re: Scsh (Was: Re: My orphaned packages.)

    Daniel> If nobody objects I'd like to do this together with Martin
    Daniel> Gasbichler who wrote a fair part of scsh 0.6. But me
    Daniel> having just applied for Debian maintainership this will
    Daniel> take some time...
    >>
    >> I also have an adoption offer from Georg Bauer (Cc'd), who I
    >> responded to on the attached message, telling him that if he contacts
    >> the new maintainer team and has a working `scsh' package, he can have
    >> it.
    >>
    >> Since you are teaming with Martin Gasbichler, and since Martin is a
    >> co-author of Scsh, I'd say that puts you two in as most qualified to
    >> handle the package.  (Daniel?  Please forward this mail to Martin.)
    >>
    >> Perhaps the three of you could team?  What do you all think?

    Daniel> Sounds good to me. Martin is on vacation for a couple of days but I'm sure
    Daniel> we can work out a scheme everyone's confident with as soon as he's
    Daniel> back. The big problem IMHO however being that neither of us is registered
    Daniel> as a developer so far. I'd be happy to work on debs for a recent version
    Daniel> of scsh but we'd really need some maintainer to adopt the package until my
    Daniel> appliance gets through.

 Georg Bauer wrote back saying that he thinks you and Martin are more
 qualified, and thus should maintain the Scsh package.

 What stage of the new maintainer process are you in?

 Do you have working packages of Scsh done yet?  Perhaps I can look
 them over and upload them for you.