Re: Scsh (Was: Re: My orphaned packages.)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Christian Kurz wrote:

> You don't need a package maintainer to adopt the package for getting a
> new package uploaded. A sponsor for you and Martin would be enough to
> upload the package to the archive.

Okay, sorry, wrong wording. That's what I had in mind. Someone to take the
scsh package and put it up for us. In fact, it's the very procedure Joey
Hess and I follow for noflushd.

> Do you already are in the NM-Queue (nm.debian.org)?

Yes. I had just applied when I saw Karl's mail about orphaned scsh.

Thanks,

Daniel.

--
	GNU/Linux Audio Mechanics - http://www.glame.de