Re: modutils-2.3.11-8 request change

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Michael Beattie wrote:

[modutils bug report]

> Your patch would fall perfectly in the "wishlist" category.

There is (or rather "should be", I haven't checked whether this bug still
exists) an open bug concerning modutils being unremovable and
update-modules failing for monolithic kernels (at normal priority).

   Simon

--
PGP public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 10 62 F6 F5 C0 5D 9E D8  47 05 1B 8A 22 E5 4E C1