Re: ITP: Sword, GnomeSword

Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> writes:

> I could wait for the data section to be created, or just supply an
> installer for Sword modules that downloads them & installs them.  (Or
> both.)

     The data section was approved by the policy group a long time
ago, but has never been implemented.  I think it would be a mistake to
hold your package hostage for the data section.  If and when the data
section is ever created, you can move your package if you wish.

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard      <hilliard@debian.org>