RE: ITP: Gwydion Dylan

> I believe someone's already packaged Gwydion Dylan.
> ii  gwydion-dylan  2.3.1-1        A Dylan-to-C batch compiler.
> ii  gwydion-dylan- 2.3.1-1        Tools used for recompiling
> Gwydion Dylan.
> ii  mindy          2.3.1-1        A Dylan interpreter.
>
> But hey, I'm glad someone else is interested in advanced languages.

I believe these are old libc5 packages.  The Gwydion team is
certainly not aware of any current Debian packaging activities,
certainly since they moved to 2.3.3/2.4pre1.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong -- but I can't find Dylan in the
potato or woody FTP archives, WNPP, bug tracking, or in our
mailing list entries.

Anyone know if this was orphaned?

Thanks,

-Brent