Re: ITP: Gwydion Dylan

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 05:43:05PM -0700, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> I believe these are old libc5 packages.  The Gwydion team is
> certainly not aware of any current Debian packaging activities,
> certainly since they moved to 2.3.3/2.4pre1.
>
> I'd be happy to be proved wrong -- but I can't find Dylan in the
> potato or woody FTP archives, WNPP, bug tracking, or in our
> mailing list entries.
>
> Anyone know if this was orphaned?

It appears that these were never officially part of Debian. Those
packages originated from ftp://folk.federated.com/pub/gd/DEB/potato
and http://www.gwydiondylan.org/downloading.phtml is what pointed
me there. It looks like you might be in good shape, though I'm
quite far from anything like a final say on this matter.
Sorry I didn't do more fact checking before posting previously.

Cheers,
Bill
--
"In a 100 years C++ will be remembered as one of humanity's
	biggest mistakes."